Quiz on Fitness
1. How much exercise per week does the NHS recommend if you are aged 19 – 64?
2. By how much can exercise reduce the risk of major illnesses (such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes and cancer)?
Up to 10%
Up to 20%
Up to 30%
Up to 40%
Up to 50%
3. Should you be concerned if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is above 30?
4. Why is it better to do more than one type of exercise?
5. Exercise can reduce the risk of cancer coming back
True or false?
Published 11/06/2012, Review date November 2014