Invitation to become a member
Are these questions you’d like to find the answers to?
- How can we improve our chances of living a long and healthy life?
- What resources and support are available to help us achieve this?
- How can we make sense of conflicting health claims in the media?
If so, we invite you to become a member of Age Watch.
What is Age Watch?
We’re a health charity, with Information Standard accreditation. This is NHS England’s quality mark for providers of health information
We focus on how we can slow the process of ageing, to help people live longer, with more years free of chronic illness.
Is Age Watch for a particular age range?
You are welcome to become a member whatever your age. All we ask is that you are interested in maintaining your health for as long as possible.
What are the benefits of Membership?
- Monthly health bulletins – which review the most significant health stories reported in the media.
- News of free health events, resources and apps.
- The opportunity to help with our research into which aspects of a healthy lifestyle people find easiest and most difficult – and why.
Is there a membership fee?
No. Membership is free – as we’re a not for profit organisation.
How do I become a member?
Just complete the short application form here.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Michael Baber FRSPH
Age Watch is a not for profit limited company - number 7661420 It is recognised as a charity by HMRC
Registered office: Dalton House, 60 Windsor Avenue, London SW19 2RR